Readings & Teaching
Psychic Readings & Teaching in Amersham, Buckinghamshire
Plus, mediumship, clairvoyance, spiritual counselling and removal of unwanted spirit guests by professional psychic, Lesley Manning.
Trust me, Lesley Manning, to be your spiritual guide
Are you seeking clarity on life: work, money, success, health, well-being? Then contact me for a one-to-one psychic reading. I have a hereditary gift. You can ask me a specific question, or for general advice on any area of your life. I can offer you guidance, clarification, insight, and confirmation that you are on the right path. By connecting to your aura energy field, I can tell you about the past, present and possible future. My readings are accurate and insightful.
Are you missing a person that has passed on to the other side? I can help you to reconnect, pass on reassuring messages and hope with mediumship. I do this by connecting with the person who has passed on. I can draw information from objects or pictures too.
Do you have an unwanted spirit guest in your home? I can help with their safe removal and the subsequent cleansing of your home, it's one of the most popular services I offer.
Are you interested in developing your natural psychic abilities? I teach psychic development, meditation, and mediumship, enabling people to unfold their natural gifts. This can prove an enormous help in coping with day to day life, and can be applied to most situations.
What is your spiritual quest? My full list of services includes:
- Psychic readings
- Spiritual counselling
- Phone, email and Skype readings available
- Removal of unwanted spirit guests, cleansing of the home
- Teaching: Psychic development, meditation, mediumship and also teach crystal balls or scrying, palm reading, token object reading
- Residential retreats and seminars are run regularly throughout the year
Based in Amersham and covering High Wycombe, Chesham, Kings Langley and surrounding areas.
Are you organising a wedding, private party, corporate or fundraising event?
I can provide psychic readings for private parties and events. I can even put on a whole show for you and your guests.
"I went to see Lesley in May 2017 and during the reading, I was very pleasantly surprised by the outcome. Some of the explanations she gave about my life, my past and what’s to come we’re incredibly accurate. For instance, she mentioned Lancaster Bombers RAF and I was slightly confused about it as I didn’t think it related to me. However, after speaking with my father, I found out that my grandad was in that regiment in the RAF during world war 2...so many other things she said had similar outcomes after speaking to my parents. Also, A lot of the things she said I didn’t understand at the time which is why Lesley wrote a list of things in my life most probably about my future. Little did I know when I walked out of the reading, that about 80% of items on that list have come true so far...who knows that the other 20% maybe waiting just around the corner! Overall, a lovely lady to be around and an excellent reading! Have my next appointment next week and I cannot wait!"